Heavy-duty and maintenance-free
- Maintenance-free rotors and rotor gearboxes
- Hard-wearing DuraMax cam tracks with a three-year warranty
- Rotors featuring the KRONE Jet Effect to avoid crop contamination on headlands
The cardanic rotor suspension
Great flexibility and cleanest rakes
- Optimum contouring in any direction through pivoting rotors
- Cleanest forage from the KRONE Jet Effect during take-off and touch-down
- Central suspension for a uniform ground pressure across the full widths of the rotors
The cardanic rotor suspension: The rotors pivot in and across the direction of travel to give optimum adaptation to undulating ground. A cardanic joint on the arm with two elongated holes prevents the tines from being pressed into the ground or from being left suspended in the air, thereby avoiding crop contamination as well as throwing the grass about.
The central suspension: The rotors suspend centrally across the direction of travel which allows them to produce consistent and high-quality windrows. The special suspension ensures they always stay level as they lift and lower on the headland. In addition, the machine’s weight is distributed uniformly on all wheels of the running gear as it travels down the field.
The Jet Effect
The KRONE Jet Effect prevents the tines from damaging the sward on the headland and ensures the crop stays clean. As the bogies are lowered into work, the rear wheels touch down first before the leading wheels follow. Vice versa, as the rotors lift out it is the leading wheels that lift out first and the rear wheels that follow. This is identical with the take-off and touch-down phases observed with airplanes.
The running gear
Great stability and excellent tracking
- Cleanest rakes as the bogie wheels run in vicinity of the tines
- Straightforward angle adjustment
- Castering wheels are standard at the front and an option at the rear to protect the sward
Wide track width and quiet running: It is the extra wide tracking width of the running gear that absorbs the forces that are generated by the rotors and keeps them level and stable in undulating terrain.
The tine arms
Stable running and tidy windrowing
- Large-diameter and thick-walled tine arms ensure absolutely dependable operation
- Easy and fast tine arm attachment and removal
- Sturdy foldback mechanism
Each tine arm is easily removed: Simply undo two bolts to remove the entire arm complete with bearing and roller.
Sturdy foldback mechanism: Gap-free and hard-wearing functionality comes from a holder that is made from hardened steel and has a pivoting joint that is loaded by a Belleville spring on the models with multiple rotors..
KRONE Lift tines
Clean windrows, better feed
- Greater ground clearance
- Higher work rates
- No crop contamination
- Higher-quality forage
- Minimum crop loss
Setting the tines to an optimum position: The special Lift tines perform better, because their ends maintain a steep angle even in heavy crop and lift it more easily, which leads to more uniform windrows. As a result, the machine can work at a faster pace and still deliver consistently well shaped windrows.
No crop contamination: Thanks to their excellent performance, the Lift tines can work at a greater ground clearance than traditional tines. And thus reduce the risk of crop contamination as well as tine wear.