Efficient Power, First-Class Comfort and the Flexibility to Take on Any Job
Case IH Vestrum series tractors combine maneuverability with premium cab comfort in a compact design while providing you over 100 engine horsepower to accomplish a wide variety of tasks. Powered by a 4-cylinder engine that delivers more low-speed torque and better engine responsiveness.
Efficient and Fuel Saving Engines
The powerful engine, paired with the innovative CVXDrive transmission or ActiveDrive 8 transmission guarantees unparalleled power and superior ride quality. The Automatic Productivity Management (APM), ensures the perfect fusion of engine and transmission, giving you a fuel-efficient machine. The 4.5 liter engine has 16 valves for better gas exchange and its 600 hour service interval means your tractor spends less time in the service bay and reduces your total cost of ownership.
A Choice of Transmissions to Fit Your Operation
Vestrum series tractors are available with two transmissions: ActiveDrive 8 dual-clutch transmission and CVXDrive continuously variable transmission. Learn about which transmission is right for your operation.
ActiveDrive 8 Dual-Clutch Transmission
ActiveDrive 8 transmission delivers uninterrupted torque through more working speeds, faster shuttle shifts and simplified shifting. This 24-speed transmission features eight powershift speeds in three electronically shifted ranges.
- Auto Shift - Features two modes of automatic shifting: Road Mode and Field Mode. When these modes are active, the transmission will shift automatically by either moving the MultiFunction Handle or depressing the foot throttle.
- ActiveClutch II - Allows you to slow or stop your tractor without using the clutch. This is an ideal feature for loader operations, roading, bailing hay or any operation that requires frequent stops.
- Memory Shuttle - Remembers the last gear you shifted to in each direction and automatically returns to that gear each time you shuttle forward or reverse. Ideal for any operation that requires you to change directions repetitively
- Smooth Shift - Automatically adjusts engine rpm while shifting to compensate for loads. This reduces driveline shock and increases your comfort.
- Smart Range Shift - Allows you to change ranges at any time and from any gear by pressing two buttons on the MulitFunction Handle — no need to shift through each gear or use the clutch. Your tractor will select the right gear in the next range based on your ground speed.
CVXDrive continuously variable transmission
The user-friendly CVXDrive continuously variable transmission (CVT) provides smooth, seamless speed changes through varying conditions. Featuring the same technology as our high-horsepower Maxxum®, Puma®, Optum™, Magnum® and Steiger®series tractors, the CVXDrive continuously adjusts to maintain the desired speed under any load. It’s an ideal transmission for loader work, baling hay or roading.
- Standard CVXDrive Split-Throttle Control - An easy-to-set and easy-to-use split-throttle design allows for fuel savings during lower power demands. Simply set working speed and RPM range, and the CVT automatically selects the most efficient transmission ratio for the desired speed and load — no manual clutching or shifting needed.
- Easy Start and Active Stop - Provides a powered neutral that prevents tractor movement, even with fully loaded trailers on steep slopes. This feature also is useful with attaching implements to the hitch.