- Cover more acres with 6 to 9 mph ground speeds while maintaining an agronomic field finish.
- Single-point hydraulic depth control offers quick and easy adjustments in a variety of fields and conditions.
- Front t-hitch design allows for tight, efficient turning when space is at a premium.
- Narrow transport height and width enable operators to get from field to field faster and with ease.
VT-Flex™ 435 Highlights
Simple Adjustments and Agronomic Design™
- Gang angles are mechanically or hydraulically adjustable (hydraulic adjustment is optional on 15- to 25-ft. models) ̶ from 0 to 12 degrees ̶ to match your desired field finish and deliver dual-season capabilities.
- 20-in. shallow-concavity fluted blades with 7.5-in. spacing help cut residue at shallow gang angles, cutting and mixing residue with soil for faster breakdown.
- Match your field preparation needs with 1- to 4-in. depth capabilities.
- TigerPaw™ Crumbler<sup>®</sup> is designed to produce uniform clod sizing and residue distribution for optimal field finish.
- Standard walking tandem design on the main frame and wing frame supports a smooth ride and reduces compaction.
- Choose from either mechanical or hydraulic fore/aft leveling for a smooth and even finish.
- 20-in. Earth Metal® VT wave blades are designed to stand up to the toughest conditions — while flat, crimped centers on blades allow for exceptional strength.
- Rugged cast-iron nodular spools and large arbor bolts provide strength, durability and weight where it’s needed.
- Greaseless bushings in all rockshaft pivots, wing fold pivots and heavy-duty roller bearings in Crumblers help reduce maintenance.