Make the Most of Your Season, Soil and Seeds
Case IH Precision Disk air drills are designed to help you work more efficiently, so you can be more productive — no matter the residue conditions you’re dealing with or crops you plant. Precision Disk air drills are a versatile seeding tool to help you seed a broad range of crops more consistently and effectively. Plus, Precision Disk air drills allow you to seed at higher speeds and spend less time on daily maintenance.
Introducing the Precision Disk 550 Series Air Drill
With greater tank capacity and a row unit that’s designed for accuracy in tough conditions, the Precision Disk™ 550 series air drill offers greater versatility to help you boost yield potential in a range of conditions — including no-till fields.
Seed Placement Accuracy
- A new closing system with indexable closing wheel angle adjustments helps growers achieve optimal seed trench closing, even in tough conditions.
- Exclusive variable down pressure spring consistently holds the row unit at the correct depth.
- Parallel-link design generates consistent coulter depth and seed placement; and closing wheel pressure ensures seed placement accuracy for improved stand establishment.
- The Precision Disk 550T features updated tanks with up to 140 bushels of capacity to provide the capacity you need to maximize tendering and seeding productivity.
- Easy-to-use enhanced auto-calibration check software verifies calibration settings using scale feedback and ensures accuracy to give operators the best return on their investment.
- Exclusive in-tank camera helps operators keep tabs on tank fill while rear-view camera helps ensure safety with maximum visibility.
- Low-profile, rail-guided tank lid ensures effective seal and allows for easy access.
Versatility for Your Needs
- A range of gauge wheel widths and options, including an open-spoke design, accommodate various field conditions.
- Closing system comes standard with indexable angle settings, so you can set for effective seed trench closing.
- Down pressure is adjustable from the cab with the press of a button.
Choose the Most Efficient Setup for Your Operation
Our Precision Disk 550 and 500DS models are designed specifically for use with Precision Air 5 series air carts and allow for tow-behind or tow-between configurations. Alternatively, our Precision Disk 550T model features a mounted tank with seed metering. Choose the configuration that is most efficient for your operation.
Air Cart Compatibility
The Precision Disk 550 air drill model is designed specifically for use with Precision Air 5 series air cart applications. These air carts include features like in-tank video cameras, AccuSection section control, pressure sensors, and more.
With capacities from 350 to 950 bushels, Precision Air carts are available in tank configurations that have two or three primary compartments. Optional 25- or 35-bushel auxiliary tanks help meet your input needs.
Choose from 7.5- or 10-inch spacing configurations. The front or rear ranks can be hydraulically lifted and locked to seed with 15- or 20-inch spacing, respectively.
You can mix any tank’s product with any of the other tanks, giving you maximum flexibility to achieve high efficiency when seeding.