Configurations to Suit Your Operation
Case IH Flex Hoe Series air drills are engineered to deliver precision seeding in varying field conditions and seeding needs. Choose from a wide range of opener and press wheel options to suit your operation. The Flex Hoe series features a flexible folding frame design that provides easy transport but still offers wide working widths for greater productivity, allowing you to hit that critical seeding window.
Get Accurate Placement and Higher Yields
Flex Hoe openers are designed to optimize input placement by providing effective ground penetration and maintaining consistent depth.
PARALLEL LINK OPENER
The parallel link opener, available on the Flex Hoe 900 features a shorter distance from bar to opener offers precise depth control with less up and down movement. Parallel links maintain opener depth and orientation.
Easy Depth Adjusment
The Quick-Lock™ depth adjuster is positioned at waist height with presets for easy, one-handed, tool-free depth adjustments on each row opener.
In-Cab Down Pressure Control
The down pressure of the opener and frame can be controlled from the cab through an intuitive run screen interface. This allows the operator to adjust as field conditions change.
SPRING SHANK OPENER
Rugged C-Shank Design
- 50-degree C-shank available on the Flex Hoe 400 and 700 models
- 7.5, 10 and 12-inch spcing for the 60' model
- 10 and 12-inch spacing for the 70' model
Edge-On Shank for Reduced Ground Disturbance
- 84-Degree edge-on shank available on the Flex Hoe 700
- Offers reduced Ground Disturbance and increased residue flow
- 10 and 12-inch shank spacing on both 60' and 70' models
- The Flex Hoe 400 and 700 models feature trip options to suit your soil type:
- 350-lb trips for most soil types
- 550-lb trips for rugged conditions and double-shoot applications
- The Flex Hoe 400 and 700 models can be configured for single or doubleshoot application
Double-Shoot with a Single Shank
A patented design allows for double-shoot application of two products from a single knife. This reduces soil disruption and provides cleaner application.
Rugged Knives for Every Soil
Knives include carbide tips and hardened surface for longevity
Stealth Knife offers a choice of low disturbance knife tips or a selection of spread tips for single-shoot applications. Stealth double shoot side band or paired row attachments deliver one-pass seed and fertilizer placement.
Nok-On™ for Quick Change
Nok-On sweeps provide the ability to quickly switch sweeps, along with either a narrow or wide opener, to add maximum versatitlity to your seeding system
Work More Acres Per Hour
The Flex Hoe air drill is designed to be big in the field and compact in transport. The rugged frame folds quickly to get you in and out of the field faster. Its flexibility enables better ground following for optimal seed placement. And the choice of width options from 27 to 80 ft allow you to work more area with each pass.
- Each frame section can be adjusted to increase or decrease weight
- +/- 15 degrees of frame flex on individual sections
- Frame sections are welded onto the sturdy 12 x 12 main frame
- Narrow transport widths for safe roading
- Simple folding procedure—the Flex Hoe 900 can even be folded from the cab
- Rear-fold design allows for more tires to contact the road
- Unique rear-hitch design allows transport without disconnecting the air system