Designed to help you cover more ground in less time, toolbars ranging from 60 to 90 feet give you the efficiency needed to hit optimal planting windows. More acres, more efficiency, more productivity — that’s the 2160 Early Riser planter.
- Equipped with the capacity you need to cover more acres in a day — a great fit for large farming operations.
- Stay in the field longer with more seed and liquid fertilizer capacity.
- Reduced maintenance and tool-free crop changes and adjustments keep you in the field to cover more acres efficiently.
- Automatic and in-cab adjustments help you quickly adapt to unique field conditions for optimal performance.
- Front-fold design delivers simple, narrow transport, so you can travel from field to field and accommodate tight field entrances with ease.
AWARD-WINNING TRACK DESIGN
- Steerable Rowtrac Carrier System option provides 74% increased flotation and a smoother toolbar ride for reduced soil disturbance and greater productivity.
- More square inches on the ground improves flotation and yield potential in wet spring conditions.
- Three-axis steerable track solution, an industry first, provides better maneuverability compared with wheeled carriers.
- Balanced footprint distributes weight evenly and consistently, reducing compaction and rutting on end rows.
- One set of track paths controls in-field traffic and reduces pinch row compaction.
- Providing the versatility to plant corn, soybeans or other specialty crops, the Early Riser 2160 is available in a 47R15 split-row configuration — the largest split-row configuration available from Case IH.
- A hydraulic lift offers fast conversion between 15- and 30-inch crops.
- Liquid fertilizer option to all rows and easily turned on and off to split rows.