Narrow row planting can help minimize soil erosion, promote faster crop canopies and increase yield. To help you maximize in-field productivity, the 2150S Early Riser front-fold trailing planter offers a fertilizer capacity of 525 gallons and 100 bu. of seed capacity
- Factory-integrated Case IH and Precision Planting vSet meters for exceptional singulation and accuracy supporting a wide variety of crop types.
- vDrive electric drive technology with row-by-row shut-offs, variable rate and curve-compensated spacing.
- Bulk-fill seed feeding system with two 50-bushel tanks for reliable seed delivery, no matter the seed population.
- Rugged row unit and heavy-duty components for maximum durability.
- Wing downforce option for optimal ground contact in tough conditions.
- In-furrow liquid systems with in-cab controls for variable rate or prescription capable to save extra passes in the field and precisely manage nutrients.
- Individual tank scales for easy, even filling.
- Liquid fertilizer bulk-fill option at 525 gallons with built-in agitation.
- PTO hydraulic pump