HIGH-EFFICIENCY PLANTING: COVER MORE GROUND IN LESS TIME
The 2130 Early Riser planter is rebuilt from the ground up — from rugged row unit to industry’s most accurate Precision Planting® technology.
Five configurations ensure the perfect fit for high-tech strip-till and flood irrigation operations and specialty crops, such as cotton, peanuts and
edible soybeans. Plus, an agronomically designed row unit provides accurate seed placement at your speed — up to 10 mph.
- Factory-integrated Case IH and Precision Planting technology customized to your farm’s soil types, terrain, fertilizer and chemical application needs, and crop residue management practices.
- Fully integrated in-furrow liquid fertilizer delivery system with tractor-mounted tank is specifically designed for the 2000 Early Riser series planter lineup.
- Low-maintenance, electrically driven metering system delivers accurate and consistent seed singulation, population and in-row spacing.
- Industry’s only flat-bottom seed trench provides proper depth and more consistent seed placement while improving seed-to-soil contact.
- Rugged row unit built for unrivaled accuracy and dependability — from 4 mph to 10 mph.
- Heavy-duty cast components stand up to increased speeds and tough, fast changing conditions.
- 26-inch toolbar clearance, plus a 60 percent increase in vertical row unit travel to accommodate rapid terrain changes.
- Choose between 1.9-bushel on-row hopper or new 50-bushel bulk fill tank for increased seed capacity.
- Reduced maintenance and tool-free crop changes and adjustments keep you in the field to cover more acres with greater speed and efficiency.
- Automatic and in-cab adjustments help you quickly adapt to unique field conditions:
- Automatic hydraulic downforce with DeltaForce®
- Speed-compensated vacuum adjust
- Floating residue managers with CleanSweep® air cylinders
- Air closing system adjust
- Wing downforce
- Auxiliary alternator automation
- Individual row shut-offs for seed and fertilizer
- Automatic curve compensated spacing