Superior Crop Flow
The Case IH TD103 pull-type disc mower features a modular cutterbar design for superior crop flow that reduces streaking and ensures quick mowing.
Versatility and Convenience
- Quick change knives cut change time in half. Simply use the provided tool, no wrenches necessary.
- Crop deflector shields located behind each end of the cutterbar to direct cut crop into a wide swath inside the tire path
- Two end discs that co-rotate to provide a narrower swath
- Able to adjust swath from 60 in–95 in (1.5 m–2.4 m)
- Left cutterbar shield is hinged for easy service access
- Shock protection to minimize repair expense
- Discs protected from internal gear damage by the drive hub
- 3-year cutterbar warranty includes one full-year of base factory warranty, plus two additional full years and unlimited hours of extended factory disc cutterbar warranty
80-degree Constant Velocity Joint
- Overload protection is standard
- Primary PTO uses an 80-degree constant velocity joint at the tractor end to permit tight turns, reduce noise and extend service life
- Standard tractor tire bumpers protect PTO driveline and tractor tires
Adjustable From 2-10 Degrees
Tilt is adjustable from 2–10 degrees using a mechanical turnbuckle.
Attaching and detaching the mower from the tractor is easily accomplished with a simple clevis hitch . The TD103 can be pulled by lighter-weight tractors , as weight is pulled versus carried on a 3-point hitch.
- Transport width is just 10 ft 10 in (3,300 mm) when end shields are folded
- Removable parking jack stand is stored on top of tongue assembly
- Hydraulic tongue swing cylinder powers the unit from transport to operating position
- Has a 12-in (305-mm)-minimum cutterbar ground clearance in transport position
- Hinged right-side cutterbar shield folds up for narrow transport
- Safety tow chain standard
- Low transport height eliminates the need for implement lights