Designed for Efficiency and Durability
Case IH Corn Heads are designed to pick cleaner, harvest faster, pick up more down corn and save more grain. The corn heads incorporate the latest innovations in harvest technology with features that maximize your time in the field. Learn how the Case IH 4400 series corn heads pick cleaner, harvest faster, pick up more down corn and save more grain.
Corn Head Design: Harvest More Acres Per Day
- Heavy-duty drives designed for high speed harvest and high-yielding corn hybrids
- Superior residue and stalk processing with even spread distribution
- Numerous exclusive features, including patented corn saver louvers
- Improved gathering chain and stalk roll speeds for maximum grain savings
- Poly dividers are more durable and provide quick easy access for cleaning and fast conversion from field to road
- Most 4400 series are compatible with 10, 20, 230, 240, 250 and 88, 130, 140, 150 series combines
- The 4416 and 4418, in narrow row configurations, are compatible with 8120, 9120, 8230, 9230, 8240, 9240, 5150, 6150, 7150, 7250, 8250 and 9250 Axial-Flow Combine models
- 4200 series compatible with legacy combine feeders
Designed for Maximum Grain Savings
- Patented Corn Louvers direct the grain back towards the auger to reduce header loss
- Improved row unit divider sealing to reduce grain loss from gathering chains
- Large open front gathering chain sprocket to more effectively pull in down corn
- Large gathering chains and paddles that allows for large crop volumes to be conveyed to the auger
- Fully Adjustable 16" Diameter Auger with 5" Deep Flighting provides gentle feeding to the combine
Designed for Increased Productivity
- High capacity gathering chains to pull in large crop volumes
- Matched capacity stalk roll to gathering chain speeds for superior feeding
- Large stalk rolls for increased stalk processing performance
- Longer stalk roll knives for wider operating ranges
NARROW ROW CONFIGURATION
Ultimate in Grain Saving Capability
Case IH offers a comprehensive lineup of corn heads that also includes the narrow row configuration. Completely redesigned from the ground up, the narrow row corn head is built to match the performance of Case IH Axial-Flow® combines. See what a producer says about the narrow row head.
CHOICES FIT YOUR NEEDS
Available in 20- and 22-inch spacing, narrow row corn heads will help producers pick cleaner, harvest faster and pick down corn better to save more grain.
ACHIEVE A HIGH-EFFICIENCY HARVEST
Take a load off your combine with a lightweight head — up to 2,000 pounds lighter than competitive models — that floats over the ground and reduces compaction.
Separate drive lines power the row units and choppers, providing more efficient power data control and additional protection to the drive lines.
Power is driven from the gear boxes in the center of the head and split equally to the right and left side of the head; this clean design improves power flow.
DESIGNED FOR ENHANCED GRAIN SAVINGS
Flip-up tall-corn attachments are integrated into the other dividers and help prevent loss of corn ears over the ends of heads when harvesting in tall stands of corn.
Updated stalk roll spiral patterns are now optimized for today’s challenging crop conditions and can handle a wider range of stalk diameters and stalk health.
The divider profile and hood design aid in smoother crop flow. Then CornLouvers™ channel corn ears and loose kernels into head for enhanced grain savings.