New Look. Same DNA.
For decades, the distinctive cab-forward, rear-engine design and strong, durable booms have been critical to helping operators achieve accurate, timely spraying. Now, the Patriot 50 series sprayer combines those key elements with advanced technology and connectivity solutions to take your application to the next level.
The Ultimate Operator Experience
The Patriot 50 series sprayer puts productivity first with a cab that perfectly blends simplicity, control and comfort.
- The same award-winning armrest design from current-model Steiger® and Magnum™ series tractors provides exceptional ergonomics and ease of use.
- With customizable hot buttons, most-used controls are always within reach.
- The operator is always in control with commonly used functions and features at their fingertips — including the master apply switch, autosteer engage and boom tilt functions.
- Innovative 4-bar linkage chassis suspension system addresses both vertical and horizontal field loads with 8 inches of total suspension travel.
- Softer, air ride suspension paired with higher wheel travel provides unmatched shock absorption and load dampening.
- With two customizable displays — the AFS Pro 1200 and the Viper 4+ — operators always have top-of-the-line vehicle and product control, and the real estate to see what they want when they want.
- The AFS Pro 1200 display delivers complete chassis monitoring and control, while the Viper 4+ offers enhanced autoguidance solutions and product control.